Friday, April 25, 2014

Funny Friday Blog Hop



Today’s post is the first of what will be a monthly feature here. It’s called Funny Friday and is a collaborative project that I’ll post on the last Friday of every month. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday Graphic.jpg
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/).


1- Confessions of a part-time working mom.jpg



1. "Hey kids, who wants to finger paint!!!"

2. Remember when you said my floor was clean enough to eat off of? Well, what are you doing for dinner?"

3. Did the guy who said "don't cry over spilt milk" happen to have any rules about tomato sauce?

4. Yeah, I know! It looks totally realistic, doesn't it! I'm ordering the fake ruptured colostomy bag next week.

5. "Try new and improved Ragu Chunky Garden-Style. Now with 40-percent more peppers, mushrooms and broken glass than the other leading brand.


Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:

Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
On the Alberta/Montana Border (http://dlt-lifeontheranch.blogspot.ca)

9 comments:

Tamara Gerber said...

The only thing worth crying over is the wine that goes with it.

Lydia said...

Your #3 is closely related to MY #3! What is it they say? Great minds...

Angela Weight said...

Lol! Great minds! This was a lot of fun. If you know of other similar blog hop type things, let me know. I need the structure.

Karen @BakingInATornado said...

Hysterical. I just love starting off the weekend with 5 laughs per post!

Sarah (The Momisodes) said...

You did a great job!! But I agree with Tamara.....only cry over spilled wine! lol

Silenceof TheMom said...

#2....haha! Definitely not at my house with 5 kids and 2 dogs. ;-)

Diane Tolley said...

Every one of these made me laugh! Good job!

Robin Allen said...

Oh my gosh. I almost went with the spilled milk idiom too! Yours was better, though. :)

Black Sheep Mom said...

"Well, what are you doing for dinner?"
Hahaha!